Country Arts Support Program
CASP is managed by Orana Arts through devolved funding from Arts NSW. Theses grants are offered once a year with applications opening in August and generally closing on the 1st October. All applicants must discuss their project with Orana Arts and applications must be submitted via Smartygrants which can be accessed via the Regional Arts NSW website during the application opening period.
Applications are assessed by an assessment panel convened by Orana Arts and consist of industry representatives and Orana Arts board members.
Grants of up to $3,000 are available for short term, locally initiated arts and community projects delivered in the Orana Arts region. The aims of the program are:
- to assist locally determined cultural activities;
- to increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs;
- to enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities;
- to encourage communities to work together to develop and participate in cultural experiences;
- to bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional activities; and
- to lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity in rural and regional New South Wales.
- Grant limit $3,000
- Applicants must be incorporated / not for profit orgs
- Local Governments may apply
- Individuals need an organisation to auspice
View the most recent Orana region CASP recipients here.
[ BACK TO TOP ]